ProjectGameS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProjectGameS

Lots of Private servers and much more located here at ProjectCo =D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tobey07's GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobey07

Tobey07's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Tobey07's GM App   Tobey07's GM App EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:35 pm

Name: Tobey

Time Zone: East

Position Applied For: GM

Experience: GM in 5 servers, Mod/Dev in 5 servers, Admin in 2 servers, Co-Owner in 4 servers(3 for gunz and 1 for wow), Owner in 3 servers(2 of my own, but didnt work and 1 with my friend)

Why I Want To Be Apart Of ProjectGameS: because im friendly, active alot and helpful, i can make some banners, loading screens

How I Can Help: by helping the peoples in forum and ingame

Time I Can Be On EveryDay: Weeks(5 hours) Weekend(all DAY!)

Games/Privs I Play: AniGunz, AeroZone Gunz, ShowGunz, DRGunz, VGamerz, IMP Gunz, Reloaded Gunz
Back to top Go down
3n3rGyZ
3n3rGyZ

Tobey07's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobey07's GM App   Tobey07's GM App EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 8:09 am

Tobey07 wrote:

Experience: GM in 5 servers, Mod/Dev in 5 servers, Admin in 2 servers, Co-Owner in 4 servers(3 for gunz and 1 for wow), Owner in 3 servers(2 of my own, but didnt work and 1 with my friend)

Can you name the server please... I would like to know which ones.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tobey07

Tobey07's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobey07's GM App   Tobey07's GM App EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:19 pm

vgamerz, imu gamerz, aerozone gamerz, ownage gunz, mafia hackers, euro gunz, hardstyle gamerz, apogunz, moon light gunz, gunzgs, coders verified, diamondgamers, paradise gunz, herogamerz gunz, reverse gunz(the 2 last was mine but didnt work)

Last edited by Tobey07 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : need some changing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tobey07's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobey07's GM App   Tobey07's GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Tobey07's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectGameS :: ProjectGameS :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: